Microsoft Visual Studio 2022
In the Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 you will get the best-in-class tools and services available for any developer, any app, and any platform. Whether you’re using Visual Studio for the first time or you’ve been using it for years, there’s a lot to like in our newest version!
What’s a New at Visual Studio 2022?
Visual Studio 2022 is 64-bit
Visual Studio 2022 on Windows is now a 64-bit application. This means you can open, edit, run, and debug even the biggest and most complex solutions without running out of memory
Find in Files is faster
Microsoft focusing on improving a performance on several feature as example Fine in files is now 3X faster.
Build modern apps
Visual Studio 2022 makes it quick and easy to build modern, cloud-based applications with Azure. As well, our new version also has full support for .NET 6 and its unified framework for web, client, and mobile apps for both Windows and Mac developers. And, Visual Studio 2022 includes robust support for the C++ workload with new productivity features, C++20 tooling, and IntelliSense.
Better dev tools for C++ and .NET, and Hot Reload
Microsoft updating Hot Reload so that you can edit either C++ or .NET projects while your application is running.
Updates for Blazor & Razor editors + Hot Reload for ASP.NET
there’s a big update for the Blazor and Razor editors, and new capabilities for Hot Reload in ASP.NET Core—including Hot Reload when you save a file or when you apply changes to CSS files live!
Innovation at your fingertips
From real-time & asynchronous collaboration tools to improved insights and productivity tools that seamlessly integrate with your daily workflow, Visual Studio 2022 has this and more.
Multi-repo support with Git in the IDE
If you’ve worked with projects hosted on different Git repositories, you might have used external tools or multiple instances of Visual Studio to connect to them
Whole line completion feature can now automatically complete code up to a whole line at a time & IntelliCode can now spot when you’re performing a common task and recommend the right
Designing for everyone
We’re refreshing the user interface to better keep you in your flow. Some of the changes are subtle cosmetic touches that modernize the UI or reduce crowding.
Look & feel
From new iconography to subtle color contrast ratio adjustments and a new Cascadia Code font, microsoft working to make Visual Studio 2022 more accessible for everyone.
One of our key focus areas is to make Visual Studio more personalized and flexible so that you can make the IDE your own
How to Download Microsoft visual Studio 2020?
- 1.8 GHz or faster 64-bit processor; Quad-core or better recommended. ARM processors are not supported.
- Minimum of 4 GB of RAM. Many factors impact resources used; we recommend 16 GB RAM for typical professional solutions.
- Windows 365: Minimum 2 vCPU and 8 GB RAM. 4 vCPU and 16 GB of RAM recommended.
- Hard disk space: Minimum of 850 MB up to 210 GB of available space, depending on features installed; typical installations require 20-50 GB of free space. We recommend installing Windows and Visual Studio on a solid-state drive (SSD) to increase performance.
- Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of 1920 by 1080 or higher.